You'd think I'd learn by now...
Last night we were outside and decided to catch some lightening bugs. You'd think I'd learn that something called lightening and bugs would end up being a bad thing. But, I didn't.
We caught the bugs in a canning jar and brought them inside to light up the kids' room. We put them in the room and then went to the bathroom to brush teeth and get cleaned up. While at the bathroom, I heard John walk by the kids' room and say, "Uh ohh...". All of the lightening bugs had escaped. Not a problem until the kids saw and decided to scream in terror until John caught all of them. John is a pretty tall guy (6.1), but we live in an old farmhouse where the ceilings are 9 feet. So, picture this in your mind: lightening bugs scattering, kids screaming in terror, John jumping trying to catch said lightening bugs, right before bed.
And during all of this, Rachel just "happened" to decide that she needed fed, in the other room. ;)
You'd think I could do the simple math LIGHTENING + BUGS = TERROR
**********************************************
And what is inscribed on our wedding rings?
"What God has joined"
Looking toward resurrection
7 years ago


1 comment:
hehe...I'm actually just commenting here to let you know that I commented on your previous entry asking for engravings...
Post a Comment