Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The First Day of Kindergarten

Yes, Benjamin started Kindergarten this morning. I got a bit teary-eyed as he got up on that huge bus. He was such a little man. He stopped at the first step, turned around, gave a little wave and was off.

Isn't he just the cutest?

I have never thought that I would ever homeschool, but for just a minute last night, as I was getting his backpack ready to go, I thought about it.

Ok, one down, THREE MORE TO GO!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just sent Luke off to school today too! Actually, Nathan started preschool as well, so I had two out the door within a half hour. Hallie and I had a very QUIET morning! :) No complaining....school is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I put 3 girls on the bus yesterday for the 2nd year in a row (I have those same bus step pictures progressing from 1 kid to 3!). Don't blink because you'll be lining them up too before you know it. I still can't believe my "baby" is in 1st grade and we only have one more year after this with all 3 in elementary school. Where has the time gone?????

ditarae said...

Mark was off to 1st grade yesterday, and somehow it is proving harder on Mommy than Kindergarten did!