I had a great start to my birthday!
I got to sleep in.
At about 8am I heard a little knock on my door and five smiling faces came in singing, "Happy Birthday to You!". I got breakfast in bed, which I had to share with two little munchers who already had their own breakfast but apparently thought that mine was better.
Following breakfast in bed, I got CAKE in bed, complete with candles and everything! (Of course I had to buy my own cake when I was out the other day!) We pulled back the sheet and partied away!
I love frosting, Rebekah loves frosting, and now Rachel LOVES frosting. She's barely on solids, but I gave her a little taste, and BOY! does she love it! I can't wait until this summer and one of our favorite pastimes...ICE CREAM STANDS!!!
As Rachel took her nap, John took the other three outside to play in the snow, so I got some alone time.
The sun is shining! It's going to be a great day!!
I got to sleep in.
At about 8am I heard a little knock on my door and five smiling faces came in singing, "Happy Birthday to You!". I got breakfast in bed, which I had to share with two little munchers who already had their own breakfast but apparently thought that mine was better.
Following breakfast in bed, I got CAKE in bed, complete with candles and everything! (Of course I had to buy my own cake when I was out the other day!) We pulled back the sheet and partied away!
I love frosting, Rebekah loves frosting, and now Rachel LOVES frosting. She's barely on solids, but I gave her a little taste, and BOY! does she love it! I can't wait until this summer and one of our favorite pastimes...ICE CREAM STANDS!!!
As Rachel took her nap, John took the other three outside to play in the snow, so I got some alone time.
The sun is shining! It's going to be a great day!!
PS...Look at this precious little peanut! I put the picture on the sidebar but wanted to add it here to make sure you caught it. Isn't she just the CUTEST!? Can you see the little pigtails in her hair?


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Melanie!!!
Post a Comment