Today is not a normal day. No one is *very* sick, but nobody is feel themsleves. Benjamin stayed home from school today with a pretty bad cough and is confined to his bed . (I don't want him to think he can stay home and play and watch tv all day, though I am SURE that's what he was planning on!)
After lunch I was on the phone and asked the kdis to go upstairs until I was done. Ben was confined to the boys' room, Rebekah to the purple girls' play-room, and Josh to my room (Rachel was already asleep in the girls' room).
When I finished on the phone and went up to check on the kids (and put Josh down for his nap), I saw that he had snuggled under my covers and fallen asleep. Josh never has a problem taking a nap, but he doesn't usually put himself to bed. UNBELIEVEABLE!
Looking toward resurrection
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment