Maybe you've listened to the songs that I have set for this webpage. Maybe you don't care for them. (You know, you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and turn off the player.)
Would you do me a favor, just once? Would you listen to the first song I have set? (Come one, it's only 4 min 10 sec.) There is a lot of significance in that song for me. To help you, I've included the words, well, at least what I can make out of the words.
Let me just make it clear one more time, I HAVE A RESON TO SING!!!!
"Desert Song" by Hillsong off the cd "This Is Our God"
This is my prayer in the desert when all that’s within me feels dry
This is my prayer and the hunger in me, my God is the God who provides
And this is my prayer in the fire, in weakness or trial or pain
There is a faith proved of more worth than gold, so refine me Lord through the flame
I will bring praise, I will bring praise
No weapon formed against me shall remain,
I will rejoice, I will declare, God is my victory and he is here
And this is my prayer in the battle when triumph is still on its way
I am conqueror included with Christ, so firm on his promise I’ll stand
All of my life, in every season, you are still God
I have a reason to sing, I have a reason to worship
And this is my prayer in the harvest, where favor and providence flow
I have been filled to be emptied again
The seed I've recieved I must sow
Looking toward resurrection
7 years ago


1 comment:
Love that song! I, too, want it to be the song of my heart ! Enjoy that family even if you don't have time to get online and inspire all of us who follow your blog. Love and prayers----Val's mom
Post a Comment