Today, I will endeavor to react with laughter instead of anger or frustration.
Scenario #1: Josh (3) came to me saying he needed another piece of candy; he HATES the first one he got. When I asked him where the first one was, he said, "In my tummy. But I hate it. I need another."
Scenario #2: While walking through Walmart, an associate was bent over stocking the shelves. As Rebekah (4) passed her, she spanked her right on the butt.
Scenario #3: I looked out the window, and saw Benjamin jumping on the trampoline...in 60 degree weather...in his underwear.
Scenario #4: Rachel needs to wear her socks and then her AFO's and then I put her pants on over them because she loves to pull them off. I need to race through getting her dressed because she pulls one off as I am putting the other on.
just laugh about it!
Looking toward resurrection
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment