Monday, May 25, 2009

Dear Rebekah

Dear Rebekah,
Today is not your birthday. Yesterday was, but we were having so much fun celebrating, I didn't have time to write.
You are such a joy, and I am so glad that you belong to us! Thank you for bringing your joy into our lives.
I am so happy that you are now a five year old and can go to Kindergarten in the fall. I know how excited you are and how you are looking forward to riding the bus with Biggie.
I love how you throw yourself into everything that you do, whether it's digging for worms or playing with your pet shop, or eating your doughnut.
I love you so much and am so happy with YOU!
Love,
Mommy
Here are some of the fun things you did to celebrate your 5th birthday:
Eating your favorite: chocolate- covered cream-filled doughnut (a day or so early) Having a picnic lunchFeeding, I mean SHARING your lunch with Nikki Playing in the alfalfa with your brothers Opening a birthday present: Pet Shops!

Your birthday party, FINALLY!Eating a hot dog with mustard

Your beautiful Pet Shop birthday cake

You had such a great day; you feel into bed exhausted. I don't even have pictures of you feeding the chickens, eating dinner at McDonalds, checking on your two new kitties (Lovey and Dulcey), jumping on the trampoline, chasing your cousins Steven and Nathan, lining up all of your new Pet Shop toys, playing your new Pet Shop video game with your brother...

You said it best: it really was the BEST DAY EVER!

No comments: