Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Morning Funnies

Here are a few things to make you chuckle...

I am having Rebekah take a "rest" in the afternoon while I try to put Josh and Rachel down for a nap. Rebekah often doesn't want to take a rest. Her current response to me:
"Mommy, God doesn't want us to sleep during the day. He wants us to sleep at night." If only she would actually SLEEP at night!


Yesterday, Josh was pulling John's suitcase around the house (John just returned from a trip).
As he pulled the suitcase he said, "I be Daddy. I go work. I buy ice cream." I guess you know what he thinks John does all day. ;)

1 comment:

Christa @ Quintooples said...

LOL!!!!

Daddy the ice cream buyer!

Reagan thinks daddy eats doughnuts and drinks coffee for a living because everytime we visit him at work he has a doughnut and coffee at his desk. HA!!!