
Eight years ago, I did the best thing I have ever done: I married John. We had only known each other less than a year, and I am sure that people thought, "What are you doing?"...but I just knew!
Not only do I love John, but I really, really like him. He is my best friend, and some days my only friend. But he is the balance that I need. Marrying him was the smartest thing I ever did!
3 comments:
you look beautiful and I am so glad you found such a great guy. Keep working on your relationship with John in spite of the pressures of parenting. May he always be your best friend...
Does your husband have any Mischler rhelatives in England?
nope, no British relatives, at least none that I know of. I believe that this line of Mischlers came from Germany and have been here for several (8?) generations.
Thanks for reading my blog about our little like. How did you come across it?
Post a Comment