Tuesday, March 24, 2009

An Exciting Trip

Sorry I've been silent lately. That's because I just got back from an exciting trip!! Rachel and I took my mom down to visit my sister outside of DC. We went on Friday and came back on Monday. We had such a fun time.


Rachel was an angel (of course!). John and the other three survived wonderfully without me, and I actually got out of Erie County. Before I went, John asked me the last time I was out of Erie County aside from trips to Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. I think it was to my brother's wedding in September. I was ready to go!!


We got there on Friday night, had dinner and hung out. Saturday we went to the Tyson Corners Center Mall, ate some crab cakes and then did a driving tour of DC. I've been there several times before, but it's still so exciting to be driving down the road and all of a sudden pass a famous monument.


Sunday we played a little wii (me for the first time) and then drove to Annapolis, had a few more crab cakes (notice a theme here?) and walked around the area.




Here's a few pictures for your enjoyment...

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I'm so glad that you got a chance to get away and have some fun!