Tonight at church we started a new series on the life of David: Just Call Me Dave.
There are so many things I want to share with you, but that will be in the next post.
For now, read these words (and listen to the song) that David wrote many years ago.
By the way, this is the song John and I listened to as we drove to Pittsburgh for the first time, thinking that we were going there to hear confirmation that our daughter was not going to survive.
God, my God, I cry out. Your beloved needs you now.
I will lift my eyes to the Maker of the mountains I can’t climb.
I will lift my eyes to the Calmer of the oceans raging wild.
I will lift my eyes to the Healer of the hurt I hold inside.
I will lift my eyes, lift my eyes to You
Looking toward resurrection
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment