Oh man, do I need to get out of here! All day, it's been one thing after another. I am so tired today (more so than usual), and I kept thinking, "Ok, after I do this I can sit down for a minute..." But that's not been the case. The kids have been needing one thing after another and Rachel's only done cat-naps all day. Right now she's in her bed crying because I've been fiddling with her all day: feed her, change her, shift her, put her in her crib, take her out, start the process over, and nothing has made her happy. John's mom is coming to watch the kids so John and I can have a "Date Night". I am anxiously sitting by the window waiting for her... Is that bad thing to leave her with four cranky kids? Well, I feel as if I stay here another minute I'm going to blow my top! (PS. want to know what we're doing for our "date night"? Going to Sam's Club to pay the bill and get more supplies.)
(5 minutes later)
HALLELUJAH! Somebody out there must've taken pity on me and prayed, because she is quiet now, I don't have anyone hanging on me for the moment, and I have just enough time to put on a dab of lipstick (covered with kid saliva - another story for another time) and meet my hubby for our date.
Looking toward resurrection
7 years ago


2 comments:
I know what you mean. I have had days like that too. a couple of times it was on days when I had class and I was actually looking forward to going to class. Let Pete watch the kids for awhile. Hang in there, I hope you had a good night out. Hold hands as much as possible. As for Christy, I was like her after I had Theo, after my third I still have baby fat. I am glad that the new babies in your family are doing well. That is always good to here.
Amy K.
It must have been in the air today.....I just couldn't WAIT for Shawn to wake up and help me out! It seemed that they all had something to say every second of the day today - and OH THE VOLUME!! In order to keep up with them, I think I needed to drink at least 3 more cappuccinos!!! Hope you enjoyed your date! :) It's good to get away for a while!
Post a Comment